CMA CGM Port Congestion Surcharge Update
Following their surcharge update on the 14 September 2020, CMA CMG has announced they will be retracting their Sydney Port Congestion Surcharge.
The surcharge will not be applied to any Trans-Tasman shipments both East and West bound.
The surcharge will only be applied as per the below guidelines;
- Export cargo for all vessels (non USA trades) departing Sydney on or after 17th September
- Import cargo to Sydney for all vessels (non USA trades) departing origin on or after 17th September
- Export cargo for all vessels (USA trades) departing Sydney on or after 10th October
- Import cargo to Sydney for all vessels (USA trades) received at origin on or after 10th October
- This will not apply to Trans-Tasman, Sofrana ANL and ANL Coastal trades.
The surcharge of USD $285 per TEU for Full Container Loads and USD $13.00 per w|m for Less than Container Load shipments.
To read more about the current Sydney port congestion, click here.
We will continue to monitor the landscape and provide updates where necessary.