Unit Load Devices (ULDs) are the pallets and containers used to safely transport freight in our aircraft. They allow a large volume of cargo to be bundled into a single unit. Qantas has more than 16 types of ULDs in our global fleet that are available for your use.
This information is provided as a guide only. Please confirm contour and loading specifications at time of booking.
Notes for ULDs
These notes apply to specific ULDs. Relevant note numbers are placed in applicable fields below.
- Approved structural ULD weight only. Max gross weight may vary depending on aircraft type and position loaded in cargo hold.
- Gross weight B763F Only (refer to point 1)
- This unit available for B767 routes only
- Actual Tare weights may vary due to manufacturer
- Contour applies to B747F Side door. On B747F, Nose door load Max. height is 244cm/96in.
- Contour applies to B767F Max. height is 244cm/96in. Positional height restrictions apply on B767F. Please confirm with your sales office at time for booking.
- Code dependant on contour and weight
- Special contour for B767F side by side main deck. Can be uplifted on B747F main deck.